Pittsburgh's Local Payroll Services
Offered by Triangle Payroll Services
At Triangle Payroll Services, all payroll processing is handled locally giving you better access to service than larger national firms. In fact, all processing and taxes are done directly from our office in Pleasant Hills. Deana Moore handles all payroll tax services while Rene Schick and Shirley Lazar handle processing and customer service.
Our pricing includes ALL tax services including federal, state, local and LST taxes, meaning that you will never receive an additional quarterly invoice from us for tax processing. When receiving a quote for payroll services, we will provide options for:
- calling/faxing in payroll and shipping paper checks and reports,
- entering payroll online and shipping paper checks and reports,
- entering payroll online and receiving online paystubs and reports.
Pricing will vary based on which additional services and special features you elect to utilize. These services include:
Department of Labor Compliance Services
HOW DOES A LABOR LAW POSTER UPDATE SERVICE WORK?
Our Worry-Free Poster Solution offers an easy way to stay up-to-date with changes in mandatory federal and state postings and is backed by a $25,000 We Pay The Fine Guarantee!
E-Update Service is a pay-as-you-go monthly subscription that can be activated and/or cancelled anytime. Please contact us if you need more information regarding this valuable service.
Upon activation receive a laminated All-In-One State & Federal Labor Law Poster delivered to your location.
- When a change occurs, we place a call to your business to alert you that a posting has changed and we email the updated posting straight to your inbox as a downloadable PDF file.
- Print the updated posting on your printer.
- Display the updated posting alongside your current labor law poster.
- Receive an updated All-In-One State & Federal Labor Law Poster every year on the anniversary of your subscription. Shipping & handling included.
Labor Law Poster Update Service
Labor law postings can change at any time of the year, and it is the responsibility of the employer to stay up-to-date. CLICK HERE to review a list of State & Federal Labor Law Posting updates that have occurred since 2003. Let us take the worry and work out of keeping your business compliant! Our labor law poster update service automatically keeps you up to date with notifications of changes to the labor law notices affecting you. When a change occurs, we will make sure that your posters remain compliant.
Don't let huge Work Comp premium downpayments drain your bank account!
Work Comp Policy down payments are typically 25% of the annual premium. That can cause a tremendous strain on your cash flow. Triangle Payroll Services can help. We offer a workers compensation insurance payment program that improves your cash flow and makes your life easier.
Instead of a big, upfront payment, we let you pay your premium gradually throughout the year. And it's easy! We just automatically deduct a portion of your premium each time we run your payroll and submit it to the insurance company. You don't have to think about it – it just gets done!
No Cost. No Sweat.
This special Pay-as-You-Go Work Comp program from Triangle Payroll Services costs you absolutely nothing! All you need to do is let us know that you want a quote from our participating insurance carriers. If you like the price, we'll get you signed up.
Triangle's Pay-As-You-Go Work Comp Program
- Eliminates large up-front premium payment
- Minimizes audit adjustments
- Eliminates finance and billing fees
- Eliminates late fees
- There is NO CHARGE for this service