Managing Your HR Functions
with Triangle Payroll Services
Our program has two levels to assist you with managing your employee functions.
Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, you can access the online HR Support Center for all of your HR needs. Resources include:
- Employee Handbook: Downloadable and customizable.
- Policy Library: Library of standard business policies.
- State and Federal Laws: Written in easy to understand terms.
- HR Forms: Library of business, state and federal forms.
- 3-Minute HR Audit: Assess the effectiveness of your HR functions.
- eAlerts: Instant notification for important law updates.
- HR Checklists: Checklists to help organize business tasks.
- HR Guides: Various guidelines providing helpful references in following particular business procedures.
- Job Descriptions: Catalog to help organize and hire employees.
- Q&A Database: Hundreds of questions answered by HR Pros.
- HR Best Practices: Monthly articles covering best practices.
- Monthly Newsletter: Alerts and articles to stay current.
- Glossary of Terms: Easy to read definitions for key HR terms.
- HR News and Updates: HR-related news feeds and updates.
- HRCast: Monthly podcasts covering HR best practices.
- HR Resource Center: Resources for ordering posters, training materials and reference literature.
- Quick Guides: Hot topics of employee solutions.
HR On-Demand Program
With the HR On-Demand Program, your company can virtually outsource their HR department. Our experienced and certified HR Professionals work with you to address your business specific questions and needs, including:
- Ask the Pro: Address your situational questions in regards to legal compliance and personnel issues, and receive a response within one business day.
- Document Customization: Our HR Pros will create and/or customize your HR documents, and review for potential legal concerns.
- Employee Handbook Development: Schedule a personal appointment with an HR Pro to develop a custom Employee Handbook and a plan for implementation.
Payroll with a
Triangle Payroll customers know that when they call, they'll get friendly personal service and quick answers to their questions. Plus, we accommodate special requests and those occasional last-minute needs. Don't try that with the big, national/regional payroll companies. You'll be lucky to even make it through their phone system maze, let alone talk to a knowledgeable expert on local matters.